Australian Emergency Care Providers Ltd
The term ‘Australian Emergency Care Providers Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Australian Emergency Care Providers Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is ABN 81131959281, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content, information, materials, purposes about AECP and its mission and services on the Site (Information) is for your general information and use only. The Information is subject to change at any time without prior notice. The Information may include the views or recommendations of third parties, which may not necessarily reflect AECP’s views.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Interaction with the Site
1. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
2. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
3. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
4. Some sections of the Site may allow you to provide or post, upload, input or submit materials to AECP through the Site or related services (Materials). You may not post Materials to this Site:
a. Containing a virus or other harmful components.
b. Using language or engaging in any activity that is threatening, abusive, vulgar, or which may be construed as vilification of others on the grounds of race, or which is discourteous or unlawful.
AECP reserves the right to bar from use persons who breach this rule and to remove or edit messages or material submitted by users.
5. You are responsible for the Materials you post to the Site and you indemnify us against loss of any nature arising from the infringement of third party intellectual property rights by reason of your unauthorised reproduction of works on the Site. You must not post Materials on the Site unless you are the owner of the copyright or have the express permission of the copyright owner to post them. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting Materials you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights in and to the Materials including, without limitation, the rights necessary to post, upload, input or submit the Materials and You implicitly authorise others to make unauthorised use of the Materials posted by you on the Site.
Materials Owned by or Provided to AECP
1. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to AECP. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. AECP does not claim ownership to all Materials.
3. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to AECP, are acknowledged on the website.
AECP does not represent, warrant or guarantee the validity, accuracy, or the dependability of any communications posted on the Site by other users or approve any thoughts and sentiments conveyed by users. You accept and recognize that your reliance on Material posted on the site will be at your own risk.
1. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason or due to technical issues beyond our control.
Intellectual Property Rights
AECP or its licensors own all intellectual property rights (including any copyright, trade mark rights and patent rights) in the Information and the Site. For your personal, non-commercial use, you may download, copy or print reasonable amounts of the Information. Without AECP’s prior written consent, you must not use materials gained from the Site in a commercial way (for example, publishing, selling or modifying the Information).
In particular, you must:
• For any selected passage, table diagram or other extract reproduced, the source of must be acknowledged
• Not to on-sell or make any charge for providing the information and materials to another person or organisation without the prior written consent of AECP for payment of an agreed copyright fee
• Without the express prior written permission of AECP, Information or materials cannot be modified
• For all approved copies made, you must include the statement: “this material is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without the express permission of Australian Emergency Care Providers”
Nothing in this Site is understood as permitting you any licence or right to use any trade mark or other intellectual property right of AECP without the written consent of AECP. Requests for the use of the Information for any purpose other than educational or personal non-commercial uses should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the restriction/s already stated, you agree that you (and any party connected with you) will not:
• Use the Site for any purpose which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
• Copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, edit, translate or reformat any of the Information without AECP’s prior written consent;
• Use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic process to monitor, copy or extract any Information, or combine any Information with the information of a third party, without AECP’s prior written consent; or
• Reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other formulae or processes in respect of the Site.
Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
External Links and Frames
1. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us and operated by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk and expense. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
2. AECP does not endorse, sponsor, recommend or approve, and makes no warranties or representations in relation to:
• External Sites which are not controlled by us and operated by third parties
• The quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, reliability, fitness for purpose or timeliness of the material on the External Sites, or the people who contribute to them
• That the material on the External Sites does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person
3. AECP reserves the right to object to or have removed any link that it determines in its sole discretion to be inappropriate, inconsistent with AECP’s rights, the Site’s image and reputation or otherwise creates an undue burden on the Site.
4. The Site may also contain links and frames to websites owned or operated by third parties independent of AECP (External Sites). Such links and frames are provided for convenience only.
Exclusion and Disclaimer
1. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
2. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
• Does not warrant or guarantee the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, reliability, fitness for purpose or timeliness of the Information;
• Provides the Site and Information on an ‘as is’ basis;
• Does not guarantee that the Site or External Sites will be error free, free from viruses, that defects will be corrected or that access to the Site or External Sites will function as intended or be uninterrupted;
• Is not obliged to update the Information or correct any inaccuracy which may become known to AECP;
• Excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all warranties (whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, and specifically any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement) in relation to the Information, the Site or any material on External Sites accessed via the Site or which link or refer to the Site; and
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, is not liable to you for any expenses, losses, costs (including but not limited to legal costs), damages or liabilities (whether direct, indirect or consequential) that arise out of or are referable to the Information, Site, External Sites, the supply of any product or service from the Site, or your access to any part of the Site, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise. If a court decides that AECP is responsible for any loss, damage, cost or expense, AECP’s liability is limited to resupplying the Information or the reasonable cost of having it resupplied.
Reliance on Advice
The Information on this Site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, investment or financial advice of any kind. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation and circumstances.
1. You indemnify AECP from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
2. In no event will AECP be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.